Inspector Walk-thru with Letter of Opinion
- Up to 45-minute walkthrough by NACHI Certified Professional Inspector CPI. Excludes crawlspaces.
- Extra set of eyes as part of your Pre-Purchase team
- Some of the things I have discovered include hidden asbestos, termites in main beam, and major structural issues not seen by Investors. Help you to determine what items may need replaced.
- Even seasoned General and Sub-Contractors have told me that I saved them from tying up money on a property by finding things they didn’t see and that wouldn’t support the investment they would need to make. May prevent having to pay for an inspection to dissolve a deal too.
If a letter of opinion is requested:
- A Letter of Opinion by NACHI Certified Professional Inspector with bullet items of some major items see during walk through that should be addressed (defects, safety or high dollar replacement).
- Is on Dove Inspections Letter Head and I am told often is considered valuable in renegotiating agreed upon sale price, work done by Seller and for allowing walk out.
- Letter is usually 1 page. Sometimes 2. Typically no pictures (although I have some on file). Order Big5 or General Inspection for pictured reports.
- Letter delivered typically by next business day. Often earlier.
This is a quick walkthrough only, NOT a NACHI compliant inspection.